Article posted: Jan 12
By Joakim Thoren, CEO
Users of Versasec solutions take note: we've released vSEC:CMS S-Series version 4.7. This latest iteration of our flagship product includes some of the key features you've asked for, including a new server-based search algorithm that improves smart card repository search speed when using SQL databases, and new role-generation templates.
Here are some of the other benefits of Version 4.7:
- Extends smart card lifecycle management with pre-issuance data so it supports graphical personalization (printing) before the card is registered with vSEC:CMS. Can also assign smart cards to specific users and/or card templates before the issuance process takes place.
- Provides push notifications for Remote Security Device Management (RSDM).
- Offers configurable personal identity verification (PIV) object signing.
- Includes connections to both IBM-LDAP and OpenLDAP.
- Allows for changes to the vSEC:CMS service logging without restarting the service.
- Provides smart card serial numbers collection for card stock management.
- Enables granular, role-based access control through variable-based issuance verification.
- Includes finer optional access control, making use of Microsoft Active Directory Extended Rights.
We hope you're as excited about this new version as we are. Please download your evaluation copy of vSEC:CMS S-Series Version 4.7 by clicking here.
For additional details, read the full press release on Version 4.7 here.