Versasec "University" Video Tutorials on Tap for the Summer
Date: 11:00 07/24/2018
By Joakim Thorén, CEO
This week we are kicking off our summer session of "Versasec University" ... but don't worry, there are no tests or grades. Rather, the University provides a good opportunity to gain critical guidance on working with our vSEC:CMS and Yubico's PIV (Privilege and Identification Card) token.
The University is comprised of a series of one- to two-minute useful, technical video tutorials designed to help our user community get the most out of the Versasec and Yubico partnership. The Yubico PIV tool is used for interacting with the Privilege and Identification Card (PIV) application on a YubiKey. With it, users may generate keys on the device, importing keys and certificates, and create certificate requests, and other operations.
Topics in our video tutorial series include the following:
- User self-service issuance of Yubico PIV token using our credential provider
- Central issuance of Yubico PIV token
- Offline PIN unblock of Yubico PIV token using our credential provider
- Online PIN unblock of Yubico PIV token using our credential provider
- and, Reissue certificate on Yubico PIV token using our credential provider
The first in the series, "User self-service issuance of Yubico's PIV Token using our credential provider," is available now by clicking here: https://youtu.be/cbxwWttqwGM. To get the most out of each tutorial, please enable closed-captioning on YouTube as it will display additional helpful content.
Tags: iam, two-factor, authentication, yubico, partnership.