Migrating PKI to the Cloud? There’s Lots to Know!
Author: Carolina Martinez. VP Americas & General Manager
Previous << Top Considerations for Cyber Insurance Providers
Professionals tasked with moving Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and credential management to the cloud take note. Versasec’s Anders Adolfsson, our Global Product Manager, is participating in the upcoming Thales Cloud Security Summit, which takes place Nov. 17-18 in various regions. Anders will be participating in each session and will discuss this issue in detail.
Anders’s talk, "PKI & Credential Management Cloud Migration: What’s Really Happening Out There?" explores the options of moving identity and access management solutions to the cloud.
Key discussion points for this talk include the following:
- Understanding migration challenges, such as ensuring a company’s security policies and regulations are not forgotten
- Looking at current authentication and cloud trends
- Being prepared when tasked with making recommendations for moving to the cloud
- Knowing whether it is possible to leverage existing PKI, hardware security modules (HSM) and hardware tokens during a cloud migration
- Understanding how to keep current security policies in place while avoiding negative impacts on current processes
This session will take place as follows:
- In the Americas, Nov. 18 from 8:30-9:15 EST. Register for the Versasec session here.
- In the EMEA region, Nov. 18 from 15:45 – 16:30 pm CET. Register for the Versasec session here.
The full agenda and registration information for each of the two-day Thales Cloud Summit regional events are available here.