vSEC:CMS S-Series 6.2 Has Arrived
Author: Anders Adolfsson, Global Product Manager
Previous << Unlikely Career Move or Well Planned Transition
Today we launched Version 6.2 of vSEC:CMS, and I’d like to thank the entire team behind this latest-and-greatest version for making it possible. When we build new software at Versasec, virtually every person in our company gets involved, and that great teamwork pays off. But don’t take my word for it: those interested in getting to know our products better can click here for an evaluation copy of vSEC:CMS 6.2.
Here's a sneak peek at what we’re bringing with our upgraded credential management system (CMS) software. These enhancements, updates and automated tasks are designed for additional ease of use and added security:
- Supports Sectigo Certificate Manager (SCM), an integration that broadens the options for customers who are looking for cloud-managed public key infrastructure (mPKI)
- Improvements in how administrators assign the system operator roles
- New administration features, including a repository where the system collects and stores all vSEC:CMS client version information
- Support for encrypted communication for YubiKeys SCP03 (GlobalPlatform Secure Channel Protocol) has been added
- Added support for user encryption keys to be generated in Thales SafeNet Luna, Utimaco and Securosys Primus HSMs
- vSEC:CMS User application on MacOS now supports Versasec’s PIN policies if added to credentials during issuance
- Various API improvements, and more
For the full list of attributes, view the full press release around today’s announcement here.