PIV and FIDO: Defense Against Cyber Threats
Author: Carolina Martinez, General Manager
Next >> Spring Framework Exploit
Previous << Introducing vSECCMS 6 3
The Yubico-Versasec Webinar on April 6th showed us how both PIV and FIDO together can be the best defense against cyber threats! While PIV and FIDO are different in their core, they can both be used in different use cases and give great benefits when used and managed together. Watch with us as we explore these two key topics in cybersecurity today!
Some of our favorite questions answered during the webinar:
- How does credential lifecycle management support the status of employees at a company?
- How does FIDO2 fit into supporting companies with an MFA strategy?
- How are PIV and FIDO2 phishing-resistant?
- How does FIDO2 integrate with Yubikey and vSEC:CMS 6.3?
- What are PIV use cases with Yubikey managed by vSEC:CMS?
- How does Yubico and Versasec help organizations get started with strong MFA?
For those who didn’t get a chance to watch the webinar, you can now watch it on YouTube. Thank you to everyone who joined the Webinar!
We hope you enjoy the conversation as much as we did! Let us know if you have any questions in general or specific on how to begin evaluating vSEC:CMS version 6.3 over at your organization! We have teams around the world ready to walk you through an evaluation process for your organization! We’d love to hear from you, contact us today!