FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - October 15, 2020
Versasec Launches vSEC:CMS v5.9
Versasec, the leader in identity and access management (IAM) solutions, today introduced vSEC:CMS Version 5.9. The focus for this brand-new version has been integrations with third party systems and FIDO enabled PKI tokens. With v5.9 we also introduce the first macOS compatible vSEC:CMS User Self-Service application.
Enhancements found in vSEC:CMS S5.9 include the following:
- Update CA/PKI connections to: digicert ONE, Entrust: CA and neXus
- New smart card printers supported from both Fargo and Datacard
- Extended PIV credential management functionality
- Closer integrations with prioritized Thales Digital Identity & Security products
- Extended Yubico YubiKey functions
- Major updates to the vSEC:CMS Operator Console in regards to UX (new graphics). performance (faster communication), convenience (SSO logon) and supportability (unique dialog identifiers)
- Brand new upgrade procedure: Updating to the latest version of vSEC:CMS now requires a Maintenance Code - see the support portal for details
- New Microsoft AD-GlobalCatalog (GC) search functionality
- First Beta version of vSEC:CMS User Self-Service for Apple macOS
"Version 5.9 of vSEC:CMS is a big step forward both for system administrators and for end-users. For example, administrators, or operators, can enjoy greatly improved performance by making use of the new communication layer and updated UI. Users can try out the new experience on Apple Macintosh, the most consumer-focused OS in the world. This is truly our best version of vSEC:CMS yet, don’t wait, upgrade to 5.9 today!” said Joakim Thorén, CEO and Founder of Versasec.
While most companies recognize the importance of two-factor authentication (2FA) of user identities, managing their 2FA implementations with proprietary solutions in-house can be time consuming and costly. Versasec's cost-effective, easily implemented, and intuitive vSEC:CMS remove the barriers to identity and access management (IAM). Versasec vSEC:CMS is optimized for deployment in large-scale projects.
- Cases: https://versasec.com/company/casestudies
- Resellers: https://versasec.com/company/partners
- Support: https://support.versasec.com/
- Blog: https://versasec.com/blog
- How to acquire additional vSEC:CMS licenses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHmIBlFccM0
Versasec is the leading provider of state-of-the-art highly secure passwordless identity and access management solutions. With its flagship product, vSEC:CMS, Versasec eases the deployment of physical and virtual smart cards for enterprises of any size. Versasec's solutions enable its customers to securely authenticate, issue and manage user credentials more cost effectively than other solutions on the market.
Versasec maintains its mission of providing solutions that are affordable and easy to integrate, coupled with first-class support, maintenance, and training. Versasec customers include HSBC, IMF, eBay, Northrup Grumman, EDAG, Hornbach, Raiffeisen Bank, SPGroup, Sunrise Regional Health, Banque Du Liban, Swiss Mobiliar, Cleveland Clinic, SERCO, KNPC and Sandia National Labs. Versasec has offices in Sweden, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Egypt, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany.