vSEC:CMS is available as a free to download demo version. The demo version comes with a built in CA Server, User Directory with sample users and configuration to get you running in minutes.
With the demo version you will be able to perform and configure the basic use cases involving Credential Management. Some features like User Self Service and Load Balancing are not available in the demo version.
Get started now!
- Register for download
- Install using our step by step guide
- Test your credentials and manage the LifeCycle
- Configure and explore the vSEC:CMS
The vSEC:CMS S-Series is fully functional with minidriver enabled credentials such as smart cards and it streamlines all aspects of managing credentials by connecting to enterprise directories, certificate authorities, physical access control systems, email servers, log servers, biometric fingerprint readers, PIN mailers... the list goes on. With vSEC:CMS organizations can issue badges to employees, personalize the badges with authentication credentials and manage the lifecycle of the badges - directly from the off-the-shelf product.
vSEC:CMS Connectors (see figure above)
- 1. Smart card printer for batch operations
- 2. User directory for looking up users
- 3. File and database servers
- 4. Secure transport of PIN codes
- 5. Event & log management
- 6. User photo capture
- 7. Certificate/PKI services
- 8. Physical access control systems
- 9. Hardware security module
- 10. Secondary/out-of-band communication
- 11. Key archival & key recovery
- 12. Credential provider -login screen interface
- 13. Remote security device management
- 14. User self-service application
- 15. Physical & virtual smart cards/tokens
- 16. Administrative operator console
Download the vSEC:CMS S-Series product sheet here. [pdf]
More information about the complete vSEC:CMS product suite can be found here. [more]
Update from 3rd Party SCMS
vSEC:CMS S-Series includes updgrade wizards that enables quick and simple upgrade paths from third party credential management systems. Check out the details here on how to upgrade from Gemalto DAS / IDAdmin 100 and here on how to upgrade from Microsoft MIM/FIM CM.
The vSEC:CMS video content can be found here.