vSEC:CMS K-Series is the smart card management system that grows as your smart card needs grow. This is the expert’s tool, which can be downloaded and test driven today by simply registering below.
It can be used at the early stages of an organization investigating smart card deployment. It is the system that you use in the first pilot installation and when you are ready to go live, you can upgrade the security level at a low cost and use it as your primary system. As your organization grows, there are several migration paths to larger smart card management systems such as vSEC:CMS S-Series.
The Expert's Smart Card Tool
vSEC:CMS K-Series is the only minidriver smart card tool you'll ever need. The application has all the rich smart card management features required such as:
- Online and offline PIN unblock - both server and client side
- Smart card PIN policy manager
- Graphical PIN policy validation during PIN change
- Admin key management with several calculation options
- Advanced certificate/key functions
- Detailed smart card information
- Detailed documentation (online help)
The Most Efficient Smart Card Management System
From the first time the vSEC:CMS K-Series is started in secure system mode, you can instantly register your organizations smart cards with the system and be assured that all management tasks are provided by the system. The system has rich features that you will generally only find in much larger price prohibitive systems, such as: hardware protected master keys, two factor access control, batch smart card registration, smart card repository, built in backup procedures, policy management, and system updates.
vSEC:CMS K-Series version 2.0 is now available. New in this version:
- Major update of graphical user interface
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8
- New smart card import Wizard
- Can now be installed for all users on a host PC
- Native support for GTO IDPrime MD
- New options for Gemalto .NET PIN policies
- See the updated list of supported smart cards here
Please click on the link below to download the free evaluation license for vSEC:CMS. [more]
You can register and upgrade your vSEC:CMS K-Series license directly by clicking the 'Upgrade license' button (found under 'Options' on the 'Upgrade License' tab in the application).