vSEC:CMS will change your views on how to manage the lifecycle of user authentication credentials. The vSEC:CMS S-Series is an innovative, easily integrated and cost effective Smart Card Management System or Credential Management System (SCMS or CMS) that will help you deploy and manage credentials within your organization.
The vSEC:CMS S-Series is fully functional with minidriver enabled credentials such as smart cards and it streamlines all aspects of managing credentials by connecting to enterprise directories, certificate authorities, physical access control systems, email servers, log servers, biometric fingerprint readers, PIN mailers... the list goes on. With vSEC:CMS organizations can issue badges to employees, personalize the badges with authentication credentials and manage the lifecycle of the badges - directly from the off-the-shelf product.
vSEC:CMS Connectors (see figure above)
- 1. Smart card printer for batch operations
- 2. User directory for looking up users
- 3. File and database servers
- 4. Secure transport of PIN codes
- 5. Event & log management
- 6. User photo capture
- 7. Certificate/PKI services
- 8. Physical access control systems
- 9. Hardware security module
- 10. Secondary authentication (IdP/OIDC/SMS/email)
- 11. Key archival & key recovery
- 12. Credential provider -login screen interface
- 13. Remote security device management
- 14. User self-service application
- 15. Credentials such as physical & virtual smart cards/tokens
- 16. Administrative operator console
vSEC:CMS S-Series Version 5.7 is now available. A press release about this version is available here. This newest version incorporates a variety of important new features.
vSEC:CMS S5.7 adds support for the following:
- WHfB (Windows Hello for Business) containers managed like any other Physical or Virtual Smart Card
- OpenID Connect (OIDC) for secondary/recovery IdP authentication
- Thales/Gemalto Data Protection on Demand (DPoD) 64-bit integration
- Extended support of CryptoVision PKI applet
- Important Thales/Gemalto credential additions: MultiApp V4x, eToken 5110 CC (940), and IDPrime PIV 2.1.
- Optional automatic revocation
- Graphical card layout print testing
- Updated operator user experience (UX)
- Advanced PIN generation options
- See the updated list of supported credentials here.
The vSEC:CMS S-Series scales with your project. With the new load balancing capabilty, there is no upper limit!
Integrability - APIs
The vSEC:CMS S-Series can be integrated and connected in many different ways, the drawing below is trying to visualize the most commonly used options.
Free Trial - Download a Demo Today!
In this downloadable version, the hardware token that the system is normally preloaded on, is simulated by software. This way you get the same experience as using the hardware token directly on your Windows PC by just downloading and running a quick installer. [more]
Download the vSEC:CMS S-Series product sheet here. [pdf]
More information about the complete vSEC:CMS product suite can be found here. [more]
Update from 3rd Party SCMS
vSEC:CMS S-Series includes updgrade wizards that enables quick and simple upgrade paths from third party credential management systems. Check out the details here on how to upgrade from Gemalto DAS / IDAdmin 100 and here on how to upgrade from Microsoft MIM/FIM CM.
The vSEC:CMS video content can be found here.